VITREA ADVANCED VISUALIZATION
Vitrea® Advanced Visualization is a modular viewing platform that provides a broad range of functions with the option of adding more functionality when you need it.
Our multi-modality suite of advanced applications provides full-powered solutions for 2D, 3D and 4D advanced visualization used to process and analyze clinical data from multiple modalities – CT, MR, PET, SPECT, US and XA.
Vitrea Advanced Visualization is multi-vendor and allows you to use advanced applications with all modalities – irrespective of the manufacturer.
MODULAR IMAGING SOLUTIONS
Vitrea Advanced Visualization is a modular viewing platform thatprovides a broad range of functions with the option of adding morefunctionality when you need it. We offer comprehensive toolsets thatsupply physicians with information for planning procedures and treatingpatients.
- Ease of use : unified workflow and user experience
- Increased efficiency: all the information you need to make a decision available in one place anytime, anywhere.
- Save time: Master big amounts of data in less time. Share images and collaborate in real time.
A one user, intuitive, multi-modality workstation increases productivity helping to optimize the time and resources needed to produce clinical results.
A three-user, multi-modality solution that increases your department workflow with a cost-effective alternative to enterprise integration, all with minimal IT impact.
An enterprise-wide advanced visualization solution provides scalable thin client access to multi-modality clinical solutions anywhere in your medical enterprise.
Vitrea is multimodality. Our suite of advanced applications provide full-powered solutions for 2D, 3D and 4D advanced visualization used to process and analyze clinical data from multiple modalities – CT, MR, XA, PET, US and SPECT.
Facilitates Improved Outcomes
- Save time by mastering large amounts of data faster.
- Use segmentation tools.
- Share images through real-time collaboration.
- Displays all the information you need to make a decision in one place anytime, anywhere.
- Launches into additional advanced applications more easily.
Easy to use
- Provides a unified workflow and user experience.
- Offers comprehensive and consistent multi-modality workflows.
- Presents consistent user interface with all Vitrea deployments.
MULTI MODALITY VIEWER
Key Benefits: MRI, CT, CR, DX, RG, RF, XA, PET and PET/CT images
- Seamless features to compare multiple series.
- Ability to switch to additional integrated applications to further post-process or quantify the series.
- Ability to access advanced applications and workflows from within the viewer.
- Semi-automated whole body MRI stitching Supports image process for subtraction of two CT/MRI series/datasets.
- Multi Modality Viewer supports a dedicated node deployment for up to eight concurrent users.
Vitrea Advanced Visualization is multi-vendor and allows you to:
- Use advanced applications with all modalities – irrespective of the manufacturer – to help reduce training costs and to become an expert through familiarity.
- Consolidate the number of separate applications, and reduce the complexity of managing many independent applications and suppliers.
- Supplement PACS reading through its multi-vendor capabilities.
TESTIMONIAL WITH DR. NIEHUES
Dr Stefan M. Niehues from the Radiology Department at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin talks about the benefits of working with Canon Medical Systems and about the advantages of Vitrea Advanced Visualization along with the multiple Canon imaging systems their medical institution uses to improve patient care on a daily basis.