VANTAGE TITAN 3T SETS NEW STANDARDS IN COMFORT, IMAGING AND PRODUCTIVITY
Magnetic Field Homogeneity: B0
While conventional MR systems offer a spherical homogeneous area centered at the isocenter of the scanner, a cylinder corresponds better to the form of the human body. With Conform technology, Vantage Titan 3T offers a 50 x 50 x 45 cm cylindrical homogenous field of view.
RF Field Homogeneity: B1
Vantage Titan 3T uses optimized amplitude and phase transmission called multi-phase transmission. It has the functionality of a multi-channel transmit array, using multiple ports and multiple phases for optimal B1 homogeneity. It removes shading artefacts, improves SNR and reduces scan times.
Exceptional Contrast Resolution…
With Conform and multiphase transmission technologies, abdominal and pelvic imaging are no challenge on Vantage Titan 3T. No more shading on your T2-weighted (fast) spin echo images. No more uneven fat suppression on your images. You can use SSFP from head to toe!
Optimal B1 shimming allows you to fully exploit the extra signal your 3T system generates in any anatomical region and therefore, further enhance spatial and temporal resolution in all your studies.
STATE OF THE ART IMAGING TECHNIQUES
- Non-contrast MRA techniques
- Fresh Blood Imaging (FBI)
- Flow Spoiled FBI
- Time-Space Angiography
- FSBB: Flow Sensitive Black Blood, flow sensitive susceptibility weighted imaging
- Body diffusion
- mVOX: 3D isotropic acquisition for brain and body examinations
- JET: Radial k-Space filling technique for motion correction
- SPEEDER: Sense-based parallel imaging technique
- MSOFT: Slice-selective FAT suppression technique
- PASTA: Water-selective slice excitation
- WET: Volume-selective Water Excitation Technique
- STIR: Inversion Recovery
- FAIR: Adiabatic FAT suppression
- Chemical shift selective FAT suppression