INNOVATIVE ATLAS MATRIX COIL CONCEPT
With the Atlas matrix coil concept the number of coil elements and number of receiver channels are optimized with the maximum scan FoV. A 45 cm longitudinal scan FoV can incorporate 36 elements which can be fed to a 16-channel receiver system for improved SNR or to a 32-channel received system for high parallel imaging factors.
Easy coil handling
- Sliding spine coil, integrated in the couch top
- Light-weight, flexible body coil (up to 3 parallel coils)
- Splitable head coil with optimized attachments
Versatile coil combinations
- Automatic coil selection (AS compass)
- 9 coil connectors on the couch
High SPEEDER factors
- Up to 36 elements in the FoV
- Anatomically optimized elements
- Small center elements for high resolution
- Large peripheral elements for high sensitivity
ORTHOPEDIC MULTICHANNEL SPEEDER COILS
Shoulder coil – 6 channels, semi-flexible, comfortable patient position. Can also be used for knee, elbow, and ankle.
4-channel Flex coil – Omni-directional, flexible, comfortable patient positioning, 23 x 52 cm wrap.
Hand/Wrist coil – 12 elements, 6 channels, hand and wrist mode, lateral or isocentric position, foldable.
XL-Knee coil – 6 channels, transmit/receive coil, 22 cm inner diameter, lateral sliding mechanism, upper part can be removed. Can also be used for pediatrics.
8-channel breast SPEEDER coil – 8 channels, can be equipped with biopsy tools, extra large access for biopsies, coil elements can be individually positioned.
mBreast package – Dynamic contrast-enhanced examinations, diffusion measurements, silicone imaging combined with the DRKS package also 3D-FFE keyhole imaging, time-intensity curves.
- CINE studies
- Realtime CINE studies
- First-pass during rest and stress
- Late enhancement (2D and 3D)
- Echo-Navigator coronary angio
- Cardiac analysis
- EF, SV,SVI,CO &CI
- ED & ES volume calculation
- Body surface area
- Volume over time
- Wall motion
- Cine display
- Cardiac perfusion
- Delayed enhancement analysis